I was on Wells Fargo bank site,when the lux beaute.com popped up and offered me a free gift, a beauty product.I picked the product.

Then I was transferred to the next page asking for $5.95 for s&h. I gave them my Visa card info. I normally don't fall into a free gift trap. However this time since I trusted the site I was on I did.

Nowhere on the lux beaute.com site said that I would be charged 159.95 for the product after 14 days.Two weeks later I was also charged 149.95 from gentaderma.com

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lux Beaute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lux Beaute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Lux Beaute to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lux Beaute?

Comments

Stoke On Trent, England, United Kingdom #1171197

This group of crooks has hammered my visa card, my bank is very good and I have got most of the money back and has stopped any further payments being made. £2.95 for a sample turned into hundreds of pounds. I think I will follow the example of another poster and contact Trading Standards, if enough of us do it we might be able to bring them down.

How did you stop the payments

They need stoping somehow as I fell for this. Again John Lewis sight such a wonderful company how could you not trust them.

I have gone legal on it which involved my bank along with John Lewis and Trading Standards. I would suggest you follow me and do the same.

All very awful upsetting and sad.